Summer Styles Step It Up

Today for SLJ we did summer styles, this is a activerty where you were able to make a copy of a drawing with no colour, this picture had no colour because you were the one who had to colour it in.

This is my drawing, i chose these colour because i thought they looked clean together, this Picture shows waves in the back which are very high due to the wind being really violent, in the middle you can see shells of many colour like green pink orange and more, at the bottom of the shells you can see them laying on beutiful sand with many opptions of pink purple and red, at the very bottom there are flowers which grew on the green grass.

I enjoyed this task because I got to use my creativerty to pick colours that look well together.

2 thoughts on “Summer Styles Step It Up

1. Mōrena Taya,

What an awesome step it up activity for what was already an awesome art activity to begin with!! I love this activity as well because I get to see different versions of the same piece of art everyone creates. It is an awesome opportunity to see everyone’s personality and style shine through as they create their own versions of a similar landscape.

I really like your use of colours for the ocean, it really adds depth and creativity to the art. I also like the story you have added to go along with your art. This does not look like any beach I have ever seen but your description of the high waves and rough winds reminds me of the west coast beaches near Wellington which I do not swim in but sometimes surf at!! Do you have many beaches around you?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Kia ora Zana,
      Thank you for all the love and support you put into this comment, I really enoyed reading this comment, thank you for compliementing the colours as I had spent alot of time on it, I do have alot of beachers near me that I swim and have fun at.

I will keep particpating in actives and hope that you enjoy seeing and reading them

Thank you very much for your time
      Taya