Collaborative Art

LI: To use different types of warm and cool colours to recreate a world-known painting from Van Gogh.

This week’s art is about Van Gogh and his famous art piece “The Starry Night”. The Class was divided into 2 groups of 16 people, 1 of each group remade “The Starry Night” in warm colours and cool colours digitally.Each group divided 16 pieces of the Starry Night with each person in the group. Working as a collaborative team we gathered all or pieces to 1 DLO to finally reach our desired outcome.

I found this activity Joyful because it was a fun collaborating with different people but it was also interesting to see how our work would look like when put together in the end.

2 thoughts on “Collaborative Art

1. I really liked how you used the different types of cold colours and designs and used different pieces to make the starry nights artwork! Your artwork is really good!

1. Kia ora,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate your kindness and your generous comments, I really enjoyed this task as one of my favourite subjects , what is your favourite subject?